- Privately-owned community water systems;
- Privately-owned nonprofit, noncommunity public water systems; and
- Borrowers must be reviewed and recommended by the Agency of Natural Resources.
Use of Proceeds
- Obtain requisite permits, design, plan, construct, repair or improve an existing eligible water system to comply with federal and state standards.
Loan Rates and Terms
- Term of up to 20 years – up to 30 years for nonprofit community systems serving low-income residents;
- Repayment deferred for one year from completion of project; and
- Administrative fees in lieu of interest rates are set for each project based on the average household income of the water system users, and range from 3% to minus 3%.
- No fees are charged.