VEDA is closely monitoring ongoing developments of the coronavirus (COVID-19). Our primary focus is the safety and well-being of our borrowers and employees.
At this time VEDA remains fully operational, but all four offices – Montpelier, Burlington, Middlebury and St. Johnsbury – are currently closed to the general public until further notice. Essential staff is available on-site to ensure consistent business operations and customer service. The rest of our staff is working remotely from home, similar to many other companies and institutions across Vermont. We are fully equipped, able and ready to continue to service all needs.
Make sure to follow these links for the most up-to-date news and guidance from our partners, including:
- Department of Health
- Agency of Commerce and Community Development
- Department of Labor
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- Vermont Small Business Development Center
Disaster Relief Financing
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- While VEDA is still awaiting further guidance from the SBA, we are now accepting applications for the PPP program. Click the link above to learn more.
- U.S. SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL)
Stay tuned to this page for further information about Federal and State disaster relief funds for Vermont. We are working very closely with our State and Federal partners to expedite this process. Any information or applications will be posted here on our website.
Last updated 4/2/20