Our Vermont banking partners are critical to the work we do. For instance, VEDA’s Direct Loan program requires that VEDA partner with a bank or other independent and responsible lender in every project we finance.
And, our regional, state and federal partners bring a vast array of resources to the table in helping VEDA assist Vermont businesses in every corner of the state. Local and regional knowledge and support, and state and federal assistance in the form of grants, other financing and technical knowledge, all help VEDA assure the most advantageous financing is made available to Vermont’s businesses and farms.
- Vermont Agency of Agriculture
- Vermont Agency of Natural Resources
- Vermont Agency of Commerce and Community Development
- Vermont Department of Economic Development
- Vermont Agency of Transportation
- Vermont Small Business Development Center
- Efficiency Vermont
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- U.S. Farm Service Agency
- U.S. Federal Highway Administration
- U.S.D.A. Rural Development – Vermont
- Export-Import Bank of the United States