- Individuals, partnerships, corporations, limited liability companies and municipalities planning to undertake a project for construction of or improvements to a renewable energy generating facility; to make energy efficiency improvements to an existing facility; and/or to develop or adopt technologies that enhance or support the development and implementation of renewable energy or energy efficiency, or both.
- For more specific information, please contact your lender.
Use of Proceeds
- Must be related to a project for renewable energy generation and/or energy efficiency improvements and/or energy technology;
- Purchase of land and buildings, new construction or existing facility renovations or refurbishment;
- Purchase and installation of machinery and equipment;
- Payment for design, engineering and permit fees relating to an eligible project.
- VEDA can guarantee a maximum of 75% of the amount of the lender loan, not to exceed $250,000;
- No limit on size of lender loan.
- Please check with your lender for their fees;
- VEDA charges a one-time 3% guarantee fee based on the guaranteed amount of the lender loan.
- Please contact your lender for more information about how to apply.