- Individuals, partnerships, corporations, limited liability companies and municipalities planning to undertake a project to make energy efficiency improvements to a facility;
- For more specific information, please contact your lender or Efficiency Vermont.
Use of Proceeds
- Must be related to a project for energy efficiency improvements;
- Facility renovations and/or purchase and installation of machinery and equipment;
- Payment for design, engineering and permit fees relating to an eligible project.
- VEDA can guarantee a maximum of 75% of the amount of the lender loan, not to exceed $250,000;
- No limit on size of lender loan.
- Please check with your lender for their fees;
- VEDA charges a one-time 3% guarantee fee based on the guaranteed amount of the lender loan.
- Please contact your lender or Efficiency Vermont for more information about how to apply.